Digital interface to test centers
The Order- and Calculation-data can be exported digitally as machine-readable files. These can be automatically transfered to partners and so their processes can be initiated paperlessly and without delays.
The agreement between LIWETEC and NB (Notified Body) defines an interface to enable a digital exchange of pre-test documents for the placing on the market of lift systems and to start the conformity assessment procedure.
The web-based Elevator Portal enables the customer to have his designed elevator systems calculated and checked with regard to the safety-related framework conditions. Until now, the calculations and the relevant documents were only made available to the customer in PDF form, which the customer then submitted manually to a NB.
Now the technical data as well as the results can also be generated in standardized “XML format” and sent digitally by the customer to the ZÜS. This enables a digital document check.
The necessary technical documents for the conformity procedure are sent in PDF form. With the digital transfer of the data and the written order of the end customer, the conformity assessment procedure begins.
This means less bureaucracy and faster processing.
- Submission management in the Elevator Portal
- Simple corrections by resubmitting thanks to versioning
- Passing validation status, data types, units, and results by assembly
- Standard formats and great expandability
- Simple corrections by resubmitting thanks to versioning à connection to all test centers possible